I (and hopefully you) have more than just 10, but these are a few of the first that came to mind…
- Licking the extra pudding/yogurt off the peel-off top
- Seeing the abundance of patterns and colors on display in a craft store. (I have a similar reaction to organized school supplies)
- Finding $5 (or more) in the pocket of your jeans
- Discovering a penny (heads up, of course) on the sidewalk
- An uncharacteristically sunny day (especially in Oregon)
- The crisp cover and spine of an unopened, hardcover book
- Telling a joke that no one has to fake laughter for.
- Listening to the rain pour down on your roof.
- Using small, white, christmas lights indoors… when it’s not Christmas.
- Fuzzy wool socks.